Pages

8.01.2008

Taking a Trip Down Memory Lane

Andy is at the cabin for his bachelor's party tonight, so I decided to take a trip down memory lane. Andy and I have shared so many wonderful times together, it was hard to pick the ones to post on here. I tried to pick photos I have not posted before. In just 7 days, we will exchange our vows (I guess I better get working on that!) in front of our many friends and family members. It will be such a special time for us. We look forward to sharing our future adventures with you all.


Ahhh...Chicago...riding Segways in the rain


Cooper misses you, Sarah (that's the blood hound on the right)!


I can't remember which concert this was, but it was one of the many concerts we went to at the Moose's Tooth. Leftover Salmon, maybe?


Andy, me, Jeff, and Ben at the Eagle River Yurt. I think it rained the entire time. Oh well, that's what good gear is for!


My very good friend, Angie, and me...I miss you girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow-bringing tears to my eyes!! Cant believe the time has passed and that you guys are really gone from Alaska. I dont think I have ever met 2 people more in love with each other and so ready to make a commitment to each other. There is no doubt in my mind that you guys will be so happy. (But coulndt you have been happy here?) oops the selfish Dawn came out. Anyway, miss you guys and you will be on my mind a lot this week.
Dawn