Pages

8.25.2008

Pre-Wedding Photos

We had a lot of festivities leading up to the wedding. I just thought I would share a few photos from those events. Fun times! It was so wonderful to have both of our families finally meet. We all had such a wonderful time and have so many wonderful memories to keep and share.

On the Thursday before the wedding, we had a BBQ/frisbee golf outing at the cabin in Brighton.

Claire (Andy's cousin), Andy, Grace (Andy's cousin), and Abbie (Andy's grandmother)


My cousins, Oliver and Frederick, playing frisbee golf. They live in Washington, D.C. so I don't get to see them too much. It was so much fun to go fishing with them, too. I've never seen two kids so attached to fishing poles!

My sister treated the bridesmaids and moms to pedicures and manicures the day before the wedding.

Now I could get used to this kind of treatment!


Here we are eating a delicious lunch at Baja Cantina after our spa treatment.

No comments: