Pages

8.16.2008

Back to the Real World

This is our last official weekend of summer. Oh my, the summer went by so quickly. I guess that is what happens, though, when you move from one state to another, find a new place to live, plan a wedding, and start a new job. Oh well...it's all been an adventure, that's for sure.

We've had orientation this past Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but we officially start on Monday, August 18th. Next week we have a lot of trainings, and we also have some time to work in our classrooms. The students start on Monday, August 25th. It's actually a pretty nice schedule. I think school starts at 8:15 (I'm an early person) and we get out around 3:05. That's on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday, the kids get dismissed at 12:30 and that leaves the afternoon for meetings and additional prep. time. In February we have an entire week off. Guess what for...ski week!!!!

Andy and I both went into school today to get some work done. We took a little detour, though, on the Lost Prospector Loop trail. Beautiful!




Of course, I had to include a photo of Cooper!

No comments: