Pages

8.25.2008

McPolin Moose at the Jordanelle Triathlon

So in June, 2 days after arriving in Utah, a lady from our school calls us and asks if we would like to do a triathlon on August 23rd. Now, we had never met this lady before and, certainly, had no idea about any staff members at our new school. We didn't even know where the school was located at this point in June. Being the outgoing people we are, we said, "Sure." We thought it would be a great way to get to know the staff better. Our school was doing it as relay teams so Andy signed up to do a biking leg and I said I would do a running leg. So, August 23rd has passed and we successfully completed our legs of the triathlon.

Here is just some of our staff that participated in the triathlon. (I must be trying to take my glasses off before the photo was snapped...too late, though.)


It was SO hot that day. The sun and heat were just pounding down on us. Phew...but I finished!!


What a great way to spend our 2-week anniversary!!!

1 comment:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

good for you two! Your Bride is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. next time we are up there we will have to get together