Pages

9.01.2008

Bob Dylan Concert...Well, Kind Of

One of the fabulous perks about living in "old town" Park City is that we're close to just about everything-markets, restaurants, biking/hiking trails, skiing, and CONCERTS. Last night, Bob Dylan was playing up at the Deer Valley Resort. We didn't splurge and buy tickets but we still wanted to "see" some of the concert. So...around 8:30 p.m. we made the 1-mile walk to the resort (with Cooper, of course). Did I mention it was raining? It was also really dark, so we had no problem going through a side gate and walking a bit up the mountain. At this point, a lot of the spectators were standing with their umbrellas so we couldn't see a thing, except the top of the stage. The sound, however, was awesome. We heard 2 songs and his encore. It was well worth the walk in the pouring rain. :) I couldn't get a whole lot of photos because of the rain, but I did manage to snap a couple of them.


Bob Dylan is down there somewhere.

No comments: