Okay, not sure where the time has gone, but is it really April? I have a lot to share to get caught up.
January 1st: I have a puzzle buddy!
The girls really enjoyed their 8-week basketball season.
January 21st: After taking last year off, we were back at the ice castles in Midway this year.
February 6th: Andy and I went to Hamilton! It was amazing!
February 9th: After 6 months of wearing her cross bow, Emma got the "thumbs up" to get her braces on in about a month.
February 17th: Emma had her 1st middle school band concert!
February 21st - 25th: We took a rode trip to Colorado with another family to take advantage of our Epic Pass.
March 3rd: This is our 2nd year in a row that Martin and I have recorded the promos for Running with Ed on the radio (KPCW).
March 6th: Finally, we got more snow!
March 7th: Braces are on!
March 11th: Happy 12th Birthday, Emma!!! For Emma's birthday, we got her tickets for the Billie Eilish concert down in Salt Lake. But...she had to answer questions and solve a puzzle to figure it out.
March 12th: We went to a Jazz game! Beforehand, we played some games at Dave and Buster's.
March 13th: Emma gave the guineas a real bath and they loved it!
March 20th: I have a running buddy!
March 25th: This afternoon, we celebrated Emma's 12th birthday with a few of her friends. The girls enjoyed manicures, pedicures, and smoothies.
March 26th: This was our last day of skiing at Park City Mountain Resort for the season. As you can see, our snow is getting a little sparse.
March 27th: We ventured up to Snowbasin Resort where we can ski a couple of times with our Epic Pass. This was our last day of skiing for the season. There is just not a lot of snow.

















































































1 comment:
So fun! I've been waiting for this one!
Post a Comment