Emma's big day started with some sprinkle pancakes with whipped cream and (more) sprinkles on top.
Then it was time to head to the slopes! When your ski pass is scanned on your birthday, it plays "Happy Birthday." That was a highlight of Emma's day!
After a quick lunch at home, it was off to the climbing gym for Emma's birthday party.
The kids had a blast!
We had a make-your-own snack mix table, clementines, and rice krispie treats (instead of cupcakes or cake). Each friend took home a water bottle filled with Clif Bar, carabiner, PopRocks, and a sticker.
After a quick rest, the kids were off to do more climbing.
The next day, Emma got her ears pierced! She was a champ and didn't even flinch.
Emma had a great birthday!
In other Tullis family news, I've been spending 1-2 hours a week at physical therapy for the past 2 months. I had been having some knee pain so this was the first attempt before a MRI. I haven't been able to run (which has been SO hard for me). Fortunately, the physical therapy has been working and I can now walk around the neighborhood without excruciating pain in my knee. In a few weeks, my physical therapist will do a running analysis on me to make sure this doesn't happen again.
We are loving the longer daylight in the evenings! We can actually get home and still have time to squeeze in a walk before darkness sets in.
No comments:
Post a Comment