Our first weekend of break was very cold so we took a break from the slopes and went to see Trolls (at a super comfortable theatre).
This girl loves puzzles!
back on the slopes
It's amazing how good that hot chocolate tastes after a couple of hours on the slopes.
Andy made some of his grandma's caramels. Andy cut the caramel,
Emma and I wrapped them,
and Abby put them into the container. What a process!
snowshoeing
I have never seen a kid so excited to go to the dentist.
Abby worked on her letter to Santa while Emma got her teeth cleaned.
Emma and I got quite the giggles while she was getting her fluoride treatment.
My mom came out for a week over Christmas so it was fun to show her winter break, Tullis style...
Emma's letter to Santa...
She also wrote one is Spanish...
Each year, we head down to the Zoo Lights and make a stop to see Santa.
Andy and I got out for a few hours of skiing.
We went to breakfast at the Woodland Biscuit Company...delicious!
Then we took my mom snowshoeing in the Uintas.
helping Grandma make cookies
Santa came!
Abby asked Santa for a guitar and a whistle for her backpack. I think Santa thought a ukulele would be more appropriate at this age.
Emma asked for a large stuffed animal dog, belts, gloves, and a Shopkins watch.
Abby got more accessories for her Peppa Pig house.
Andy surprised me by having all the bibs from my first running series framed. Now that brought tears to my eyes.
Do you remember Halloween when Emma dressed up as Ree Drummond, Pioneer Woman? She still LOVES watching her shows. We got her a cookbook and my sister got her the spice drawers (which Emma uses as an organizer on her desk).
This was year #2 of using our Santa suits.
The girls love putting on singing shows lately. Add in the ukulele and it is quite the show.
Andy is getting our sledding hill up and ready.
Love!
We had lunch with our good friend, Dawn.
No Worries Cafe, which is just a 1/2 mile down the road, is closing and today was their last day. (Hopefully, they will open in another location.) We just had to have one more breakfast there.
Abby dressed up for the occasion.
As we were doing some cleaning, Emma found her portfolio from daycare and looked through every single page. Precious.
And finally...I am not sure if Abby is going through a growth spurt or what but she is always hungry lately. I decided to make the girls snack drawers--one in the refrigerator and one in the pantry. I'll take any excuse to go to The Container Store!
Decorating their snack baskets was a hit!
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and we wish you much health and happiness as we begin the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment