Pages

9.10.2016

Don't Get Too Comfortable

Something hit me...hard...last weekend.  My Labor Day weekend was pretty much useless because I spent most of my time laying horizontal on the couch.  No energy.  No appetite.  No running.  Ugh.
I really didn't feel "normal" again until Wednesday and, even then, I couldn't get myself to pound the pavement...quite yet.

Don't get too comfortable.  You won't need to put your feet up for this post...not too much to share from the past week.


 Last Sunday, when I thought I was feeling up to it, and just wanted to get out of the house, we ventured up to Oktoberfest at Snowbird.



It finally happened.  Emma lost her first tooth!

Last night, we went to a quaint little bookshop called The King's English (co-owned by Andy's 2nd cousin) to see Mac Barnett, the author of one of our all-time favorite books Extra Yarn.  We invited Emma's friend, Barbara, to come with us since she gave Emma the book a few years ago.

dinner at Caputo's

The girls were so cute, following along in their books as he read.

It really is amazing to hear an author read his/her own book (not even having to look at the book to read it, of course).


 Each of the girls had him sign a book.


reading with Nana in front of the bookshop

Yay!!  I finally got out on a run this morning.

No comments: