I love Fall! There is just something about the crunching leaves, crisp air, and, of course, football! I can't say much about the colors of the leaves, because, well, they are just plain ol' dull this year. I don't know if it was our extreme heat and lack of moisture this past summer or the torrential downpours we've had this month.
It was great to have a normal weekend. Last weekend, Andy and I both came down with a nasty stomach bug. Yuck! Needless to say, we didn't get much of anything done last weekend. I think it would be safe to say that Emma basically ran the house last weekend.
Andy has taken Emma to 2 Utes games. She loves them!
 |
| keeping an eye on Swoop (the mascot)... |
 |
| Abigail loves bath time! |
We went bowling with the whole crew one night. You haven't seen crazy and chaotic until you've been bowling with 7 kids under the age of 4!
 |
| Adam is about 3 months older than Abigail. |
 |
| Yep...this is how I bowled most of the night. |
 |
| Abigail must be at our height while we eat dinner; otherwise, she is not a happy camper. |
 |
| We have tried a few spoonfuls of oatmeal every so often because she has been eyeing us eating with our forks and spoons. She didn't quite know what to do with it. |
We met up with the Phillips Family one night after school. They used to live here in Park City but moved to Pennsylvania about 2 1/2 years ago.
 |
| Adelyn and Abigail are just days apart. |
 |
| Even though it was only their first time playing together, Dylan and Emma became instant friends. |
 |
| We've had a visitor with us this past week--Flat Stanley! He came to us from Wisconsin. |
 |
| Emma was our photographer...not bad! |
Yesterday, we went to Hootenanny, the yearly fundraiser for Mountain Town Music. MTM puts on a plethora of free concerts throughout the summer.
 |
| feeding Pearl |
No comments:
Post a Comment