ready for the pool
Nana Kim has a pool at her condo and we took full advantage of it!
taking a walk to the San Diego harbor
We just had to go to the San Diego Zoo...
It was a warm day and this hippo was taking full advantage
of the water.
At the elephant care center, the elephants get to be pampered a bit.
What can I say...
Kim's retirement party~Andy with his good ol' high school buddies
Emma was a dancing queen...
The party tuckered out little Abigail.
The next day we spent the entire afternoon swimming. Well, Abigail and I relaxed
in the shade and Andy, Emma, Whitney, and Nana played in the water.
This is what the humidity does to Emma's hair~gorgeous curls.
That night we went to Ocean Beach for a delicious dinner. Emma and I just
had to share a strawberry smoothie.
No comments:
Post a Comment