Well, let's just say I'm glad Abigail will not remember her 2-month birthday. The poor little thing got 4 shots at her 2-month check-up this morning. She was not a happy camper today. We've never heard her cry so hard. It broke my heart to see her in such pain...so uncomfortable. We caved in and gave her some Tylenol but then she proceeded to puke everything up. I hope she gets a good night sleep. She has been sleeping really well lately. We usually put her down around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. and she gets up to nurse at about 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. She will go back to sleep until about 7:30 or 8:30 a.m. I certainly can't complain about that nightly schedule.
This isn't the first outfit I had picked out for her but, with a day like today, I'll take what I can get. Enjoy the lil' munchkins...
notice the 2 band-aids on her thighs
Emma also made a sign for Abigail. I have a feeling this is going to be a monthly thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment