To all Andy's family- You are all in my thoughts as you go through this difficult time. I feel so lucky that I had the opportunity to meet Fontella on 2 different occasions. I will never forget the first time Andy introduced me to her on Christmas Eve 2004. She said that she was so happy I was not an Eskimo. :) I also feel honored to have been there during her 100th birthday celebration. I could listen to her tell stories all day! Her memories will live on...
2.05.2007
Good-bye, Fontella
To all Andy's family- You are all in my thoughts as you go through this difficult time. I feel so lucky that I had the opportunity to meet Fontella on 2 different occasions. I will never forget the first time Andy introduced me to her on Christmas Eve 2004. She said that she was so happy I was not an Eskimo. :) I also feel honored to have been there during her 100th birthday celebration. I could listen to her tell stories all day! Her memories will live on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are sorry to hear of your loss, but what a wonderful life she must have had, and for you to have had her all those years.
Jana, you are a beautiful little eskimo girl!! Hope the socks are keeping your feet warm. Take care you two, love ya both, Sandy
Post a Comment