Happy May! The school year is coming to an end and our summer calendar is filling up...fast.
May 2nd: We went to a Real Salt Lake (professional soccer) game.
May 3rd: bike ride with Abby--She decided to join the mountain bike team, as well! So...club soccer and mountain biking for her this summer and fall.
May 4th: It's amazing to sit at Abby's soccer practice and look one direction and see the film studios building and look another direction and see a training facility for the US Ski and Snowboard teams.
May 7th: soccer game in Salt Lake
May 8th: Today we had Abby's birthday party at Paint Fusion.
May 11th: When Abby has soccer practice and I want to exercise, I hike PC Mountain (and get a good view of her practicing).
May 16th: It's one of our favorite days of the year--Running with Ed(ucation)! This year, our school went with the Finding Nemo theme. I was Darla (from the dentist's office); Andy was a seagull (Mine! Mine!); Emma was Nemo.
May 21st-25th: I flew back to WI to help with my grandma's estate sale.





























No comments:
Post a Comment