For some reason, I don't have many photos from the very beginning of November so we will start on November 11th.
November 11th: Every year, our friends have a wine and cheese party. This year, the theme was Roaring 20's.
November 22nd: Today was a big day. Emma and I went shopping for a dress for her first school dance! I think we walked over 10,000 steps but mission accomplished!
Then it was home and straight to work on making her mini apple pies and pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
November 23rd: Happy Thanksgiving! It was a small crowd this year, but still just as fun!
Emma also made the pumpkin pie.
November 23rd: Andy and Emma got out for their first ski. There wasn't full coverage but it was good enough for a couple of runs.
November 24th: We struck out on getting a permit to cut down our Christmas tree in the Uintas this year. The Park City Nursery had just the right one for us!
November 25th: The Utah Utes played the Colorado Buffaloes today--last home game of the season. It was a chilly, sunny afternoon for football.






















No comments:
Post a Comment