Well, winter came very early for us this year (like mid-November) and it really hasn't stopped since. The skiing has been great and the feeling of Christmas is definitely in the air.
December 3rd: While Andy was in Nashville for a work trip, and Emma was at a friend's house, Abby and I went to Main Street to watch the electrical parade.
December 4th: The girls and I got out for our 1st cross-country ski of the season.
December 5th: The struggle with homework is real.
December 10th: We got a Peloton! We have been loving it and it's great to have a source of exercise when the weather is dreary.
December 11th: Ski day at the Canyons
December 13th: Emma had a winter band concert. What a different a year of band makes! They sounded great!
December 16th: Abigail did an ice skating group for the past 4 Fridays. With us having a flex Friday on this day, I got the chance to watch her skate for a bit. And...our holiday break has officially started!!
December 17th: We started out the day skiing. Abigail wanted to ski McConkey's Bowl, which is a double black. This was her first time skiing this and she did so great!
December 18th: This afternoon, we went down to Tom and Terry's to decorate Christmas cookies.
December 19th: We had a busy day. In the morning, the girls made a cute little gingerbread house.
December 20th: The girls sent their letters to Santa (through the fireplace).
December 21st: I had to take Ruth to the vet today. She just didn't seem comfortable and was making weird squeaking noises. After an x-ray, it turns out she was just very plugged up.
December 28th: We went to the movie theater to watch Black Panther Wakanda Forever and we were the only ones in the theater! It was so cold in there! Andy and I didn't take our hats and jackets off the entire time.





























































































No comments:
Post a Comment