Saturday was filled with perfectly content kids playing with each other at home, a trip to the gym for this momma, and then going to watch the World Cup (mogul competition) at Deer Valley.
Emma had ski lessons all day Sunday so, while Andy went to the gym, Abigail and I ventured out to the grocery store. She is finally getting to the point where grocery shopping is not as difficult as it used to be with her. And...she can help push the cart, which she loves. Andy and I took Abby skiing after lunch and then met up with Emma after her lessons. Finally, we had a nice, quiet evening at home watching that amazing Super Bowl game.
It was quite a hike to get up to the spectator area.
While we waited for the preliminary round to start, the girls had a blast sledding down the hill.
While skiing on Sunday, Abigail found the trees and LOVED them. I think she's hooked.
This girl! This girl skied black diamond moguls, 15,000 vertical feet, and did a little cliff jumping and she was on top of the world after lessons. Her ski teacher is amazing! He knows just what to do to push the kids a little bit further each time. This momma better step up her skiing if I want to keep up with this girl.
It's fun to look up how much (and where) Emma skis each week.
These are all the lifts she went on just last Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment