Pages

8.05.2016

Lake Time With Great Friends!

Each year, we rent a house with some of our awesome friends.  In the past, we have gone to Bear Lake for Raspberry Days but, this year, we decided to venture elsewhere and rent a house in Altamont, Utah. I'll let the photos do the talking...

I mean...

We had our own private lake.



The kids loved the "pool."  We had the water turned down a bit so it wasn't quite so warm.

The kids pretty much lived in their swimming suits.

bath time!

We had a horseshoe pit.

We bought an inflatable paddle board and it was SO much fun!

Abigail loved swimming in the lake.


We had a lot of fun in the lake!

gorgeous sunsets

There was this great little "island" in the middle of the lake.



I am so proud of this girl.  She LOVED paddle boarding!

She even took her dad for a ride.

The kids had a blast!


the whole crew
















No comments: