Pages

11.29.2015

Our Thanksgiving Break

We had an amazing Thanksgiving break, especially since my sister came to visit!  Along with hosting Thanksgiving dinner and cutting down our Christmas tree, here are a few more things that kept us busy:

My sister went to Hawaii recently.  She thought it would be fun to have a luau with the girls!  

We took my sister to watch the girls ski.




It was nice to do some relaxing at home.

Our tree skirt is made of reindeer from the girls' hand and foot prints each year.  I was on top of it this year and got it done early.




We got out on the ski slopes, again, today.  Abby did 2 runs today!  She took it very seriously.

It's a good thing we always pack hot chocolate!


We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We are thankful for you for reading our blog!  Please stop back soon!




1 comment:

Sandy said...

Dear Jana and family,

I'm probably the last person you want to hear from, but needed to tell you just how much I

enjoy viewing the family Blog. I look forward to each new posting because the girls bring a

smile and tears, I miss getting to know them as they are growing up so fast. So the Blog at

least makes me feel somewhat connected and close. I know your free time is precious and there

isn't much of it, but if possible, I would like to order pictures if you are able to put

them on Snapfish. My picture frame needs something fresh.

I'm sure your X-mas vacation is filled with something fun everyday, including skiing.

Abigail looks so cute and Emma is looking like a pro headed for a gold metal.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

Love, Aunt Sandy