They have yet to sleep in it for the night, but they sure do like playing in the ladybug tent.
Andy and I had one last day of skiing on my birthday. We even got to watch a little of a moguls competition.
That afternoon, we met some friends for a birthday bowling bash.
Emma decorated my birthday cake all by herself.
We have had some beautiful weather lately. Sidewalk chalk is always a must after school.
And a little shoveling, just to make sure all of the snow is off the driveway.
We may live at 7,000 feet, but that hasn't stopped our tulips from starting to come up.
I had to take my car in for a little maintenance. Thank goodness for the popcorn!
More sidewalk chalk...
I got to sneak away from work for a bit to watch Emma at ice skating lessons.
doing their exercises...
Somebody is ready to start skiing next year!
We did the Easter egg hunt at Wheeler Farm, again, this year. I am impressed with how organized it is.
There must be one of these photos, right? Abby wanted nothing to do with the Easter bunny.
taking a wagon ride
We got to see 2 sets of twin lambs. So cute!
Andy and I took Emma out to dinner and then to Mummenchanz at the Eccles Theatre. It is like a giant puppet show.
Of course, we had to have our own Easter egg hunt at home on Easter morning.
The Easter bunny brought some very practical things this year!
































No comments:
Post a Comment