My mom, sister, and grandma were in town last week for my graduation and Abigail's 1st birthday party. Emma loved spending time with all of them and I am sure they are all exhausted from Emma's enthusiasm and inquisitiveness.
 |
| crafting with Grandma |
 |
| While I was at work on Thursday, they made this awesome banner for me. |
 |
| I will add more graduation photos when I get them from my mom. For now, here is a family photo. |
We celebrated graduation with dinner at Buca de Beppo.
 |
| Ben rode in style...on his new Harley. |
We also made our first trip to the zoo.
 |
| The zoo is adding an African Savana and it is almost complete. The male lions are there for now. |
 |
| pretty comparable |
 |
| This orangutan was having a blast wearing the blanket over his head. |
 |
| Abigail was trying to make the tiger move. |
We can't wait to spend more time at the zoo this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment