Pages

4.05.2014

These Past Few Weeks...

...have been extremely busy.  It's serious crunch time for my last few grad. school projects, one being our Capstone project that culminates these past 5 semesters of my life.  I thought I needed to update the blog, though, before I receive a text from the President (Uncle Ben) of the EFC (Emma Fan Club).  So here is a quick glimpse into our lives these past few weeks.

This is how I stay organized these days--a notebook of things I need to get done, organized by home, school, and work.

It's hard to believe this little angel is going to be 11 months old this week.

We went down to the Ostroski's for a bike ride and dinner one sunny afternoon.


Abigail's first time with the bike helmet was not much of a success.


This was the first time with both girls in the bike trailer.


Other randomness...
Abigail loves her car.  She is not quite long enough to push herself, but she is getting close.


Any chance we get, we get that barbecue out!
 Selfies...


eating her breakfast

Welcome to Daddy's hair service!  Yes, Andy does Emma's hair each morning.
 Our group presented our Capstone project at a technology conference this past week.  We designed a website for teachers on how to effectively use iPads in their classrooms.  It is meant to be a shared, open resource where teachers can get ideas for activities and submit their own activities.  Feel free to check it out!  ipadclassactivities.com   



I believe this was the part where I said that teachers have been given this gift (iPads) but have had little to no professional development for HOW to use them in their classrooms.  The iPad has greater potential than just using apps to play games.  

The room was packed and our project was really well-received.



Emma's new thing to do on walks these days is to read all of the numbers on the mailboxes.  Then she makes sure the numbers on the mailboxes match the numbers on the houses.  




No comments: