Pages

6.21.2013

Welcome, Summer!

Our summer vacation is in full swing.  Yay!!  Life as a family of 4 is fantastic!  Emma has been such a huge helper.  She loves being a big sister!

My mom and sister have been in town the past week.  It has been so helpful having those extra sets of hands!

playing at the park with Aunt Tina

 Emma loves wearing dresses. (Thanks, Dodie!)

 We took my mom and sister on a hike one day--Abigail's first long hike.  Emma doesn't look too
happy in this photo because an ant had crawled on her.

 Emma walked the entire hike so Andy carried an empty backpack...just in case.

 Of course we had to go to the zoo!

 Me and my girls


 The poor giraffe in the background was trying desperately to get
leaves from the tree but just wasn't tall enough (not even with his long tongue).

 Emma loves to help cook.



 Andy and Abigail having a funny conversation


 Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, I have my own sewing machine!  With my
mom in town, and her being an experienced seamstress, I have been getting a
few lessons.  I think I'll stick with anything rectangular or square for the time being, though. 

 eating her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and chocolate milk at the 
Utah Arts Festival

Tonight, Andy and I are taking Emma to her first baseball game--the Salt Lake Bees.  I'll post photos from that soon after.

No comments: