Pages

4.13.2013

Update...

Here is an update to my earlier post:  Well, the best case scenario prevailed and our little munchkin cooperated and she is now head down!  I was at the hospital for about 4 hours.  Thank goodness I brought my computer so I could get some work done during those wait times.  The 'version' process, itself, only took about 1 minute. (Thank goodness for insurance!)  One physician cradled her head with his hand and the other physician pushed on my belly.  It only took about 3 nudges/pushes to get her to move and, boy, do my ribs feel a relief!  Her heart rate dipped so they put me on oxygen for about 30 minutes and, fortunately, her heart rate went back to normal.  They monitored both of our heart rates for about another hour and then discharged me.  I am now at home, sitting on the couch doing homework and watching my fair share of the Lifetime Movie Network.  

No comments: