Pages

3.08.2013

All Sorts of Stuff Going On

We've had a whole lot of everything going on lately and it's been busy!  It's Emma's birthday weekend so I have been busy planning and preparing for that.  She is having some friends over on Saturday afternoon for a "camping theme" party.  On Sunday, we are having a birthday party for her at Tom and Terry's down in Salt Lake.  Last night, we met up with family for a fun-filled evening of bowling.  (We were bowling right next to Dr. Oz!).  On top of that, it's the end of the trimester, so Andy and I both have report cards due next week.  And...our remodeling is continuing nicely.  As if I don't have enough going on, I am presenting at a technology conference today and tomorrow down in Salt Lake.  Phew!  Thank goodness I don't have grad. school classes next week so I can take a minute to breath.


Ta-da!  We have sheetrock!



let the mudding begin...

Emma even took part in the mudding process on her own little piece of sheetrock.  She loved it!

scraping off her excess mud...

Don't you love her shiny "construction shoes?"


I love this picture!  Emma has been all about the dresses lately.  She loves wearing them to school.

We had a great time at Jupiter Bowl last night.  Emma played in the arcade with Aunt Whitney.



She loved bowling!

I thought Emma's bowling shoes were so cute!  I didn't know they made them so small.

Cousin Claire and Aunt Whitney


I got Dr. Oz in the background of this photo.  


Here is my presenter page for the tech. conference I am presenting at.  

 

No comments: