Pages

2.02.2013

February, Already?!

Good grief!  I can't believe it is February.  It's hard to believe that in just 3 short months we will be meeting our little bundle of joy!  


We took Emma to the Museum of Natural History last weekend.  Andy and Emma toured around while I was there for a project I had to do for one of my classes.



This dinosaur loved getting coins put down his throat.  Emma was a little scared at first but warmed up to the big guy after a few times.

Emma reading a chapter book and taking notes on her magna doodle.  Do you think she watches her Momma do homework?


Last weekend we went on a great hike.  The best part--the giant snowflakes coming down.

Somebody loves the snow!






Such a helper!



Emma wanted to take this photo.  Here is my belly at 27 weeks.  I seemed to have really popped this past week.  




No comments: