Phew! It has been busy and crazy around the Tullis household these past few weeks. Back in January, I started the application process for the Instructional Design and Educational Technology M.Ed. program at the University of Utah. What a process! My goal was to have everything submitted by the end of January. Done! I had to take the GRE. (Yuck!) Done. In the end, I have been admitted into the program and I go back to school in the fall!!!!! I will be taking 2 classes/week. Each class goes from 5-8 p.m. The program lasts 5 semesters (with one being a summer session). I am really excited about this opportunity, and even more excited to be able to utilize it in my classroom/day-to-day work.
We also had parent/teacher conferences this past week. We both had some pretty late nights but do look forward to our week off soon. We don't have any plans to go anywhere...hopefully, just get things done around the house and RELAX.
Now, let's get to the most important part--Emma.
I can't remember what we were making here, but she loves to help in the kitchen.

She has been using the potty lately. She's not consistent, but it's a start.

eating like a big girl

We had the 5th grade circus yesterday. Andy always juggles in the pre-show.

Andy and Emma went to the Daddy/Daughter dance at school last night.


This is what Emma likes to do on weekend mornings--practice her writing.

No comments:
Post a Comment