It was great having all last week off and being able to spend that time as a family. While Andy was on his ski trip, Emma and I tried to stay busy. We went to a 1st birthday party for Emma's friend, Addison, on Saturday. We went shopping at the outlets on Sunday with my friend, Jen. On Monday, we went to visit grandma and grandpa in Salt Lake. On top of that, we got out for a sled rides (with Cooper, of course) every day. I painted our master bathroom and we played...lots!
Emma loves music! She bobbles her head around whenever there is music playing.

Andy is so proud of his beard. I call it Furry February.

One night, we got together with friends for dinner. It was way past the girls' bedtimes so our friend, Jeff, was trying to put them to sleep. It didn't work.



No comments:
Post a Comment