Pages

1.25.2011

All Set for Sundance

The Sundance Film Festival is in town until the end of January. Andy and I did not see any films this year but my friend, Jen, and I did walk around Main Street for a bit last Saturday. It was snowing but I did have Emma dressed in her hat, mittens, Patagonia down jacket with a blanket wrapped around her in her stroller. I have never felt so judged in all my life. I heard comments like "She has a baby out in this weather." "That baby needs to be bundled up." Ugh. Go back to California, people. We live in the mountains here. The kids LOVE the snow...well, most of them anyways.

I thought it would be fun to get Emma ready for Sundance. You see A LOT of black, scarves, high heels, and just interesting outfits in general so I dolled her all up. I guess the only thing she is missing is her sunglasses and high heeled boots. We won't be going there anytime soon!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey...easy on the Cali comments!

Jen and Larry said...

Every time I looked at Emma she was bouncing her feet and smiling!