Our little Emma girl turned 1/2 year old yesterday!! We have given up on having Emma hold her sign. Now, we just snap pictures of her waving it, holding it, eating it...
1 comment:
Sandy
said...
Emma you are such a beautiful little girl..happy and silly!! I sure wish I could get some of those pics. so that I could show all my friends. I hope you are enjoying school, having fun and making friends. See you at Xmas.
We have been married 18 years and enjoy camping, hiking, traveling, and keeping up with Emma's and Abigail's activities. Andy is a Math Interventionist and Jana teaches 1st Grade..
Emma
Emma is 16 years old and is in 11th grade. When she is not doing homework or biking, she loves to ski, cook, and hang with her besties.
Abigail
Abigail is 13 years old and in 8th grade. She is in her last year of middle school. She loves to read, play soccer, bike, and put puzzles together.
1 comment:
Emma you are such a beautiful little girl..happy and silly!! I sure wish I could get some of those pics. so that I could show all my friends.
I hope you are enjoying school, having fun and making friends.
See you at Xmas.
Love, Great Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment