I took her to her one-month check-up yesterday and all is well. In the past 2 weeks she has gained 1 pound and grew 1/4 inch. The doctor is really happy with how she looks and how things are progressing.
4.13.2010
One Month Old!
This past Sunday marked Emma's one-month birthday! Time sure has gone by quickly. It's fun to watch her each day and see what changes/developments are happening. She's really trying to hold her head up by herself. Her hands and feet are constantly moving. Her beautiful eyes tune in to something and she is just mesmerized. She is also smiling more, which is fun to watch.
I took her to her one-month check-up yesterday and all is well. In the past 2 weeks she has gained 1 pound and grew 1/4 inch. The doctor is really happy with how she looks and how things are progressing.

I took her to her one-month check-up yesterday and all is well. In the past 2 weeks she has gained 1 pound and grew 1/4 inch. The doctor is really happy with how she looks and how things are progressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Next time put a newspaper in her hands and she will look like a hostage!~ Too cute and so talented!~
What a cute idea :)
She is so pretty.
hey Mr. Tullis my name is Kelsey Smith, i don't know if you remember me but you were my fifth grade teacher at Kincaid Elementary. I was talking to Dawn Rogers at my school yesterday and she showed me a picture of Emma. Just thought I'd message you myself to say congratulations, she is so cute!
Post a Comment