39 weeks
3.04.2010
Update
With our weekly doctor visits, we're getting a better idea of when we could expect our little one to enter the world. At our appointment yesterday, we found out that I am 1 cm dilated. We know that doesn't mean too much but, at least, it's a start. I go back to the doctor on Monday and we'll see what happens from there... Everything will all be happening so soon!! With the recent move into our new home, the nursery was our first priority. Everything is set up and ready to go. Now we just need to wait for Grandma Sherry to come to do some painting. The orange/peach walls are just not our style. :)

39 weeks

39 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you! I hope everything goes great! I love childbirth...weird I know...a little jealous that you will be going through it soon! So fun!!
Post a Comment