Pages

1.22.2010

Finally...More Snow!

After what seems like a 3-week break from any white stuff coming from the sky, the snow finally remembered where Park City is located. It's about time! With the fresh coating of snow, we've been out making up for lost time:


I'm still trying to get out and exercise each day. I can't do quite as much as I used to, but it sure feels great to get those endorphins going. (I have been having to wear Andy's snow pants. Mine are all packed away in a box, awaiting next year.)


About 33 weeks...



Cooper loves his sticks.



Andy and Cooper skinned up a run at the Park City Mountain Resort and skied down. The dog loves the snow!

1 comment:

Joni Matthews said...

About seven weeks to go... OMG! Are you guys SOOOOOOO excited to meet Emmma? You look really good. Hope you are feeling good too :)