Pages

10.11.2009

A Couple of Things...

I woke up to big, beautiful snowflakes this morning. It made me want to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (my all-time favorite holiday movie). Unfortunately, it later turned to rain. Now I don't think it knows what to do out there.





Yesterday I went to a Baby Expo down in Salt Lake. Um...let's just say I'm a little overwhelmed right now. They did have some really cute things, though. For as much as we listen to music, I'm going to assume that this little one is going to be a music lover. S/He now has her/his first music shirt...

3 comments:

Michael, Lisa, Ethan, and Carson said...

Overwhelmed is a normal first time parent feeling!! I think that not even so much first time parent feeling as parent feeling...know that you are in the norm as far as I am concerned! Well worth that feeling though! Love ya!

Joni Matthews said...

Too Cute - (s)he is going to be one stylin' little bambino :)

Kacie Roberts said...

The Beatles! Heck Yes! Good Choice! :)