Pages

8.14.2009

Our Alaskan Adventure

Wow, it's taken me a while to get these photos on the blog. We returned to Alaska for a 2-week vacation from July 21st-August 4th. It felt great to be back in good ol' AK. Andy and I had different agendas while we were there. Along with camping and hiking, Andy wanted to fish as much as he could. I was completely content with a little camping, some hiking and spending quality time with some very good friends.

*Please note-Andy and I both agree we were not very good at taking pictures during this trip.


Collecting firewood for our campsite near Kenai Lake


Awww...Natalie playing with Ben's dog, Sarah




Fishing the confluence of Kenai River and Russian River



Fish on!




Andy's fishing trip near Talkeetna (not sure who this person is)




We decided to hike Flattop on one of the windiest days we were there. Once at the top, you had to lay down so you wouldn't get blown over! It took a little while to get used to, and it was a tad tough to walk around the top, but, still a great hike!

No comments: