When I left the house this morning, I never thought I would come home with 3 hermit crabs. They were given to us by one of the instructors for our ESL class. She had brought them to class to demonstrate a lesson (good realia) and must have noticed Andy taking a liking to them. She asked if he wanted one and he said "sure." Well, we ended up bringing 3 hermit crabs home and let's just say Cooper was a tad confused. They will end up at school. Andy and I might rotate them from his classroom to my classroom.

Cooper didn't take his eyes off of them for the longest time.

They are cute little things.

This is the best we can do for a home right now. We didn't exactly have a good set-up for housing hermit crabs just laying around.

Have you ever seen a grown man look so excited about hermit crabs?
No comments:
Post a Comment