Pages

2.21.2009

My Trip to Alaska

This past week was another winter break for our school district, so I took that time to visit my girlfriends up in Anchorage. It was so great to see everybody. We definitely had some quality "girl time." :)


This is a photo taken from Powerline Pass. Anchorage is in the background.


I was so excited to see Sarah, the bloodhound, again. I brought up 2 of Cooper's toys for her and brought back 2 of her toys for Cooper.


I stayed with my friend, Angie. They have a little girl named Natalie and let me tell ya, this little girl (and her parents) have been through a lot in her 16 months. What a strong family.


One morning, I did a little snowshoeing at Kincaid Park, one of the places where Andy and I would go a lot. It has changed a lot. I even caught sight of some moose. It's kind of hard to see, but it is the dark spot in the middle of the trees.


On my last night in Anchorage, we went out for a tasty dinner at Kinley's. I'm pretty lucky to have such wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Joni Matthews said...

What a nice picture and such a fun time! Can't wait until you come up and visit again.