We spent New Year's Eve at the cabin in Brighton. With hopes of doing some night skiing, we hauled our skis, boots, poles and other miscellaneous gear along with us. With our snow gear on we started walking the 200 yards to the ski resort.
Hmmm...that's funny. There aren't any cars in the parking lot. The runs are not lit up. Much to our dismay, Brighton did not have night skiing last night. Bummer. It was still a fun night. Some friends drove up from SLC to bring in the new year with us.
Andy was very proud of his snow bench and cooler he made from sawing through the snow. Really, he used a saw to carve out the snow.

Sloan, Nyk and Jen watching the fireworks in the distance.



We wish everyone a very happy, healthy new year. We look forward to the many more adventures that await us.
2 comments:
Jana if you are the one reading this I am an old friend of Andy's from high school he told me about your blog through Facebook. I am so glad to be able to get caught up on what Andy has been up to. I love the whole blogger thing it is a great way to keep in contact with family and friends. Feel free to check my blog out as well. I just wanted to say after reading your amazing blog I really got a sense that you and Andy are truly soul mates. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what adventure you guys embark on next. Oh and I love the snow sculptures.
looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment