Pages

12.08.2007

Arrgh...We need snow!!!

I feel like we are trapped inside of a bubble and can't get out. I can't remember the last time we saw the sunshine. We have no snow--zero, zilch, nada. That means, we can't go cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, or sledding. It decided to rain last night, and then freeze, so we'd be risking our life to take the dogs for a walk. Arrgh. Please...wherever you are...do the snow dance for us...send us some snow...please!!!  I can't imagine living in Alaska and not having a white Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana,
As you well know we are getting blasted with a storm right this very minute..this weather is just crazy!! Snow and everything that goes with it in Texas and car pile-ups everywhere..5 people reported deaths so far, but it sure could get worse. Wish I would have went and bought a snowblower, maybe that will have to be my X-mas present. Sounds like Mom got a great X-mas present...selling the house...hope I'm not giving away a secret...Kacie heard it from Gram last night and she is feeling pretty alone, so Kacie said "Gram, maybe its time you come closer to us" well you can imagine how that went over. I won't give you the whole rundown cause its supposed to be a cheerful and thankful time of the year, but something always happens to bring a big black cloud over it. I'm sure you'll get a chance to see the babies over the holidays, give them all an extra hug from us down here please. I've done so much baking again this year I got behind in shopping, I don't even have the boys box sent out yet. Every year I say "no baking" but after the kind of time I had this year I might have to write that in blood for someone. Well, better go, I'm working on the grocery list for X-mas dinner..sure would be nice to have you and Andy home, but I know that you'll have a very special day just the two of you...thats all a person needs when you have "LOVE"!! Take care, Merry Christmas and HAppy New Year!!!
Love, Sandy