Pages

10.14.2007

My Wisconsin Trip

I just returned to Alaska from a 5-day trip back to Wisconsin. Family came from all over (Alaska, Arizona, D.C., Minnesota, Chicago) to help celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. I got to see my aunts and uncle that I haven't seen in a few years. I also got to meet my little cousins from D.C.!! (It's hard to see each other when you live on opposite ends of the country!) We all had great fun!! The next time we'll all be together, again, will be in August for our wedding. :)

Here are some photos...


Each year, from when my sister and I were little to the time we moved away from home, we did a fall run to the apple orchard, pumpkin patch, and cheese factory. My sister and I were both home so, even at age 28, I still enjoyed the fall run.


On Saturday, we had to get Gram out of the house (my cousin drove her around to do some errands) so we could decorate for her suprise party. I didn't know everybody at the pary but it was sure fun to make the rounds and strike up conversation with people.


Even at 80 years old, Gram still loves her Bud Light!

No comments: