Pages

7.25.2007

Crow Pass Cabin

We'd like to share our exciting news!! We're engaged!!! Yep, after our 5 years together, we have decided to take the next step. Here's how it happened:

We rented the Crow Pass Cabin for two nights (this past Monday and Tuesday). After our 3-mile hike in to the cabin, we ate some lunch and got our things unpacked. There were still a few snow piles around the area so I took Cooper out to play in the snow for a bit while Andy remained back at the cabin. On our way back, Cooper ran ahead to see Andy (in the cabin). As I was about 2 feet away from the porch, Cooper came out of the cabin with a new collar around his neck. I noticed the new collar and also noticed a ring hanging down from it. Well, that's when I realized what was going on started crying, pinching myself to make sure it was real!! (I have to say that Cooper played his part perfectly.) While Cooper and I were out playing, Andy also got out the champagne and spread paper hearts around the cabin. Each heart had something written on it (places we've traveled to, memories, etc...). It was so romantic!

I'm having some trouble uploading photos so I will post those later!

No comments: