Well, I had good intentions to frequently update the blog. I can't believe it's been so long!! School is going so fast. The kids only have 13 more days of school left!! Yikes! May 25th is the teachers' last day. We started a new calendar this year so we are getting out about 2 weeks earlier than last year.
We haven't had too much going on. Two weekends ago we put some new flooring down in our kitchen and dining room. Andy and I did all of the work ourselves and, I must say, it's lookin' good. The weather has been partly sunny with temperatures in the 50's so we have been biking to work these last few weeks. What a refreshing way to start the day! Today, we took a 17-mile (round trip) bike ride into downtown Anchorage for lunch. (That's what the photos are from.) The tourist season must be fast-approaching because the hot dog and salmon quesadilla stands are already out.
Mom, we are up to 16 hours, 38 minutes and 30 seconds of daylight!
No comments:
Post a Comment